Sunday, April 13, 2014

Art Abandonment

So a new movement is underway, Art Abandonment. I don't know how long it's been around. I recently heard about it in my Alcohol Ink Artist Group on Facebook but it seems it must have been around for a while because there is an Art Abandonment Group on Facebook with 12,290 members!
Yikes!

My AI group has an event scheduled to abandon some alcohol ink art. So I'm preparing to abandon some in Italy this month when I go.

I will take photos of where they are abandoned to share with both of my groups.

for more information on art abandonment join the Art Abandonment group on Facebook and for info on alcohol ink art join Alcohol Ink Artists group also on Facebook.



No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...