Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Yet?

Okay I'm working on imagining Spring is here since Easter is now past. But when I look at the temperature outside and it reads 60 degrees, I'm not so sure! After that last cold snap my beautiful daffodils look a mess.  They are just all brown and dried up. It makes me so sad. I was thinking it was probably a good thing that I didn't buy plants the other day when I was out.

There is some hope though. My miniature lilac bush has some little buds peaking out from it.  I can't wait for it to bloom. It is so pungent that my neighbor can smell it next door. It has tiny flowers but they do their job!


Me and my garden angel are praying hard that spring will come soon. We miss the beautiful flowers and warm weather.

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Greetings, Joann,
I enjoyed catching up with you on your blog...I'm going to say, you have more green in your flower bed than we do here in South Dakota!

I hope you had a blessed Easter with your family. Have a marvelous Monday. ~Natalie

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...