Okay so yesterday I had another episode that made me giggle. My daughter lives in Columbia, Md. It's a "planned community" and things look very uniform and it'sjust hard to find things there unless you are familiar with it. So when I go I generally use a gps to get around.
I needed to go to find a Party City for some party supplies. So I typed in Party City and GO. Things were going fine until the end. With less than a mile to go, I pass a BIG shopping center but that wasn't it. So I kept going, into a neighborhood. Strange, I thought, no more shopping centers and then I hear. "Arriving at Party City on the Right." There was no mall or shopping center. Where was I?
LONG REACH HIGH SCHOOL.....I just giggled.
Enjoying my retirement one painting at a time. Interspersing my thoughts with my Handpainted porcelain (painting), decorative painting, glass painting, watercolors, ACEOs, Alcohol Ink Art, colored pencil and acrylics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Day in the Past
Facebook reminded me that 8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...
-
It's been a while since I've done a give away and I think it would be a good time to do it. So for this new give away, I offer a chi...
-
In celebration of St. Valentine's Day, I am offering this piece of porcelain as a blog give away. It's painted with blue forget me k...
-
Another fabulous Paint Party Friday. Today's PPF post is an ACEO. It is watercolor. It's making me a little crazy because I see so...

No comments:
Post a Comment