Monday, March 14, 2011

I Could Use a Cup of Tea!

Well I really have been having fun with the 3 kids I'm babysitting for a week. Tomorrow their Mom returns and it's back to normalcy. But I have missed making art. I just can't do it with 2 preschoolers who want my undivided attention.

Like right now I have a 3 year old about to perch on my laptop. I really need a cup of tea right now!  LOL

Saturday is a craft show that I have to prepare for. I guess all the procelain I'm gonna take is already painted because I won't have time to make anymore. I have a number of new items I need to upload to my shop but again just haven't had time to do it. The little tea pot shaped hinged box is one of the items I managed to get up online before the kids came to visit.  It's so cute. I love tulips and I'm longing for spring!

 A friend pointed out that you can put tea bags in it. Who knew? I never thought about that before. So store your teabags in it (it will only hold a few) or you can deposite your used one's in it until you can toss them.

It's available in my shop:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/66149252/hand-painted-porcelain-tea-pot-shaped

2 comments:

angelself said...

Very, very cute Joann. It would be great for storing teabags. Lots of good luck for your craft show! =) Kathryn

Crystal said...

Very pretty teapot. Hope you sell a lot at your craft show. :-)

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...