Monday, January 4, 2010

The Old Farmhouse Gathering Treasury

It's been quite a long time since I was on Etsy in time for a treasury. So today I just happen to go there and I hit an open treasury. My Old Farmhouse Gathering Team (OFG Team) on Etsy is always getting treasuries and many times I'm featured in them. I was tickled pink to be able to get one to help repay all the kind ladies who have promoted me in the past.

I was lucky. Most treasuries only last for 2 days. Mine expires in 3 days. It's active until January 7th.

I call this Treasury - The Farmhouse Blues.....check it out and see why I call it that! :) There's a lot of talent in the Old Farmhouse from primitives to cottage there's something for everyone.

Here's the link be sure to drop by before January 7th!

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...