Thursday, June 12, 2008

YART SALE--it's no typo


Yes Yart Sale. Lots of shops on etsy.com are running a yart sale until June 20th. Here's one of my yarts. It's quite a deal - 50% off original price. Check out my other YART SALE ITEMS!

So what have I been up to? Well I booked another cruise for next October to Bermuda. I am taking my son along. Last time we went to Bermuda we took my daughter.

And I'm working on painting some things in primitive style on china. Well I usually go towards the cottage style (pretties) but I thought well no one is painting china with primitive things so I'll give it a whorl...stay tuned...............

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...