Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day and Such.......


...so yesterday was Father's Day. I spent the day with at my parents. My brother, Joe, did all the cooking so I got a break. I had bought worms so me and my 81 yr old Dad could fish off the pier. Didn't catch fish but had a nice talk.

The Old Farmhouse Gathering Team I belong to is Prim (primitive) and Pretties (cottage). I'm mostly on the cottage side but I decided to do some handpainted china mugs primitive style. This one is my absolute favorite. Here's the link

It says Primitive Princess on the Reverse Side. Check out my other new items in my etsy store

1 comment:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

what a wonderful job you do with painting!! I am keeping my eye on this one, Joann!~

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...