Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Faux Leather on Porcelain Box


Today's feature is Faux Leather on Porcelain. It would make a great father's day gift......It's in my etsy shop

It would be a great place for rings, change, you name it!

Well spring is coming in with avengence...lots of storms, strong winds, rain. It's crazy. Spring means though that there's lots to do around the house. I've decided my fish pond (above ground surrounded by brick) is going to be a raised planter. I'm just so tired of the expense & work in taking care of it. I will post pictures when I get it finished, if the rain ever stops and if I ever get it finished. Meet with a carpet guy today to get new carpet upstairs. We did downstairs last year.

Getting carpet redone is like moving. You have to pack everything up and move it downstairs...oh my....but the end result will be worth it. Our carpet is 23 years old. Time for new carpet!

Today is my son's 27th birthday...I can't believe that kid is almost 30....I am feeling very old today!

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...