Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Theiving Crow


So this little theiving crow cracks me up. He's about to steal a flower from the flower pot...............I don't know about you but I love to bird watch.

I've got a bird feeder and bird bath in my backyard and I watch them interact with each other. It's worse than watching a soap opera sometimes. There's birds quarling, lovers, new life (baby birds) and sometimes even death! One day I had big drama. A hawk got a hold of another bird, and was eating it on my patio. The whole time I'm watching in amazement from behind the sliding glass door. Now it's not like I live in the country. It's very urban here. House pretty close so I was just amazed at the sight.

The mug is available on my Etsy store for $7.99. Click here

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...