Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Beach

It's almost time for the annual trip to the beach. I'm not a lay on the beach person, but I do love the beach walks and just watching the water go by. This watercolor the the nautilus shell was painted at the beach. I generally take some ACEO watercolor cards, brushes and paints with me. During the week when I get bored or just want to get away from my kids, their spouses and kids, I'll hide out somewhere and "Art".

This year by best friend and her husband are coming so I'm not sure how much painting I will get done because I certainly won't be bored. :)

If you are interested in a print of this watercolor it is available in my watercolor gallery on my website.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...