Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tea Time

Jeannie's Website

Available on Etsy
I have a friend, Jeannie, who owns Sandpiper Boutique 6142 Maddox Blvd, Chincoteague Island, VA. Jeannie is a long time friend. She invited me to put porcelain and my alcohol ink art prints in her shop.  Recently I was in Ocean City which isn't too far from there so I dropped by. Jeannie's family is from Taiwan and her brother processes and sells tea. As I was shopping, I noticed she had some of her brother's Jasmine Green Tea there. I bought a couple of tins of the loose tea. I love that tea. It's like drinking flower petals!   It's so yummy.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...