Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Sketches

Another page out of my 2014 Sketch Book Project. My theme this year is FOUND. So each page is something I found somewhere.

I love doing the Sketchbook Project. Your book is catalogued and then each time someone looks at your book you get an email. And all the books for that year go on a Regional tour. Mine is in the Northeast. The closest it will be to me this year is Philly that is unless they add Baltimore as another city like they did last year.

So  For more info on the Sketchbook Project go to: Http://http://www.sketchbookproject.com/


AND, For more lovely Sunday Sketches, please visit: http://www.bluechairdiaryillustrations.com/ 

3 comments:

Helen said...

What a lovely sketch and I love the sketchbook idea too. Sounds fun.
Happy SS

Unknown said...

love this sweet apple you created!! Happy Sunday Sketches!!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

What a beautiful sketch! Your apple is encouraging me to find one of my own!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...