Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Are you on Pinterest?


I love Pinterest.com . It's a cool new social network which allows you to organize and make bulletin boards of cool things you find on the internet.  It's nice to be able to see at a glance all the things you bookmark.

On my page I have 18 boards one is for religious icons, one of china painting, others are: painting instructions, cool craft ideas, jewelry, hats, recipes, you name it I have it.  Many of the bookmarks are of  DIY things I would like to do in the future and some things I'd like to do around the house. The hat board are hats I'd like to buy at some point.

I love herbs and I tried doing an herb garden at some point but wasn't very successful.  Next year I plan to try again so I have an herb board! Recently I began making greeting cards so I've made a board of cool card ideas.

If you aren't on pinterest, you need to check it out. And when you do, follow me and I'll follow you!

Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...