Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cute Things from a Cute Kid

My grandson Mason is 4 years old. He's so sweet. He has such a love of God. He's always praying. It's so cute. I take him to preschool everyday. And everyday I read to him in the car. He loves me to read his little Bible.

Today we were reading Adam & Eve. We got to the part where the snake was tempting Eve to eat the apple after God said don't eat that fruit. Mason got very excited and said to the book. "I wouldn't eat that if I were you!"  Of course we all know what happened. He just sighed and then when Eve tempted Adam, he got really upset and kept saying "Don't eat it, Don't eat it...noooo." And when he found out Adam ate it he said "You shouldn't have done that Adam."  And at the part where Adam and Eve are tossed out of Eden. He said, "I told you not to eat that. You should have listened to God."

Out of the mouths of Babes!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Joann, your grandson is adorable.

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...