Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shedding A Few...

Well a friend tipped me off to a website I thought I'd share with you. It's sparkpeople.com . Got a few pounds to loose. It will help you. I haven't used the whole site but I have been using the nutrition tracker (calorie counter).It's helped me shed about 5 pounds.

There are lots of other parts to it too but I haven't taken advantage of it. There's a exercise tracker, community support, articles, you name it. Maybe I'd loose more if I did more but I just don't have the time to do it.  Feeling like Santa with a few pounds to shed too? You might want to check it out.
--------------------------
Speaking of checking it out. The handpainted china Santa bell ornament is available in my Etsy shop Painted Panache by Joann Y Wheeler . Here's the direct link http://www.etsy.com/listing/54409514/hand-painted-porcelain-santa-bell

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...