Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Feature


Today's Friday's Feature is one of my Designing Artists Women's Group on Etsy (DAWG Team), Elisa Chong aka SexyMermaid on Etsy. I picked her because she does faeries and Mermaids and with Halloween around the corner I thought it was appropriate. I love her  watercolors...so whimsical!  I had a hard time picking just one of them for this blog so I picked TWO!

Elisa Chong is a full time artist who loves to paint fantasy art, mostly of mermaids, faeries and other cute and fantastic creatures in vibrant, fun, colorful watercolors.She also creates illustrations, custom tattoo design and conceptual art.

Besides painting, she loves to grow and collect roses, listen to great music, cook delicious international recipes, and draws almost 24 hours a day.

So go visit Elisa's Etsy shop. Here's the link:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/sexymermaid?ref=pr_shop_more

3 comments:

Lee Pierce said...

Joann, Great feature! Elisa's work is wonderful, love those mermaids!

Firecracker Kid said...

Nice! Love the detail:)

Debra Keirce said...

You paint lovely sexy mermaids too Joann!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...