Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Firecracker Kid!


Today's feature is on Etsy from my Old Farmhouse Gathering team....it's Carol Anderson aka Firecracker kid. The link to her shop is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/firecrackerkid

Carol offers some beautiful things in the way of primitives, folk art, and one-of-a-kind handcrafted woodcraft, home furnishings, decor, and more. She has some unique & different items to use to decorate your country, early, primitive, folk art, and shabby or chic homes.

You know me I'm more on the cottage side so the picture of the Vintage Kitty Cat Cupboard Peg is up my alley. Click on the photo go to to the listing on Etsy. Check her out! :)

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...