Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valentine's Day is coming are YOU prepared?


Here's a wonderful gift for that special person at Valentine's day whether a significant other, spouse, grandparent, daughter, friend.....It's a china painted dresser tray painted with a very large pink cabbage rose...cottage style. It's 8 x 6 inches in size. Use it as a dresser tray, candy dish, or just have it out on display.

It's $20 in my bonanzle store, EclecticSpirit click here---> Link to Tray

If you type in Friend as the code, you will receive 20% off everything in my shop until January 31......

1 comment:

Debra Keirce said...

Did you paint that rose? It's VERY pretty! Great job!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...