Friday, January 23, 2009

50 degrees & HAPPY ART!


It's going to be 50 degrees today. I don't do cold very well....I want to get outside today so I thought I should blog early. It makes me think of spring...I can hardly wait for spring.......

I was twittering around over the past day or so trying to find my way around there and I found a most interesting person. She's a graphics artist/illustrator from Mexico and has the most adorable work in her etsy shop. Here is one of the pieces of her work...painted silk. How lovely.

I was curious about her because she had half her twittering in english and half in spanish.....it got my attention. So I'm glad I found her etsy shop and I know you will enjoy it to...her work is whimsical and happy and fits in with my spring mentality today. So go visit my new friend Degdie....here's the link to her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5538620

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...