Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Like this piece?


I sure do. It's Handpainted Porcelain China painted cheese board. Size: 10 x 6 inches. Painted with three cottage/victorian style white roses with blue accent background.

Hang this lovely piece of porcelain as a decorative piece and then when you entertain, just take it down and use it as a cheeseboard. Dishwasher and microwave safe. I suggest cutting cheese on the unpainted side so as not to marr the glazed finish.

It's in my Etsy shop for $19.99...UNTIL OCTOBER 31, 2008.....I'm feeling like a sale So if you want this at $15 you can convo me through my Etsy shop:
jywheeler.etsy.com
I will reduce the price and put it in the Reserved for Customer section for you.

Here's the listing link http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13356884

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...