Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's getting to look a lot like Chrisssss....mus


every where I go...well not really but I wanted to feature something from the Old Farmhouse Gathering Holiday Celebration. I have 3 things in this season's promotion. One was the laughing snowman bottle and the next is this beautiful decorative Christmas Plaque. It's adapted from a Donna Atkin's free pattern. Mary, Joseph & Jesus under the Star of Bethlehem. It's available in my Etsy shop - click here Tommorrow look for the third........ and check out my entire Etsy Shop - JYWheeler.etsy.com for more decorative art, china painting & miniature art.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...