Friday, April 25, 2008

Opossum


Oh..........possum...........I have one under the addition to my house. You would not believe what I had to go through to get a trap. It seems that the county won't pick the animal up unless the Wildlife Service gives you a furbearing permit. Of course, no answer at the number. I left a message and then called back later and the mail box was full. uuuuuuuuugh The county won't pick up unless you have a permit. Its the chicken and the egg........so frustrated....finally got through today but I have to give the trap back Wed and you can't trap over the weekend........

enough of my frustrations....here's my feature. I was thinking I'm going on the cruise right so why not put Tropical Kitty up. I know she's silly but she's supposed to be. It was for the ACEO bounty challenge on Etsy. You should go and post in the promotions forum. Search for bounty. If you are the last one to post in a 24 hour period you win something like 70 ACEO's...some huge amount of cards....any way, she's available for sale...you know where, my Etsy shop

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...