I got the plants and the container and then I saw the most beautiful little greenhouse. It reminded me of the Victorian conservatory and it was 50 percent off. I had to have it. So $150 later I have this beautiful fairy garden.
Enjoying my retirement one painting at a time. Interspersing my thoughts with my Handpainted porcelain (painting), decorative painting, glass painting, watercolors, ACEOs, Alcohol Ink Art, colored pencil and acrylics.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Fun Friend and Fairies
I got the plants and the container and then I saw the most beautiful little greenhouse. It reminded me of the Victorian conservatory and it was 50 percent off. I had to have it. So $150 later I have this beautiful fairy garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Day in the Past
Facebook reminded me that 8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...
-
It's been a while since I've done a give away and I think it would be a good time to do it. So for this new give away, I offer a chi...
-
In celebration of St. Valentine's Day, I am offering this piece of porcelain as a blog give away. It's painted with blue forget me k...
-
Another fabulous Paint Party Friday. Today's PPF post is an ACEO. It is watercolor. It's making me a little crazy because I see so...

No comments:
Post a Comment