Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Celebration

It's the New Beginnings Celebration for my Old Farmhouse Gathering Team on Etsy! What beautiful creations have been made to celebrate Spring by the hands of my teammates at Old Farmhouse Gathering (OFG Team).

If you love Prim or Cottage you will love the OFG Team shops. I'm on the Cottage side of the team. What talent we have on our team!

From February 24 - March 9, search for NBCOFG for the newest spring featured items in our shop.

And everyday search for OFG Team on Etsy to find the very best in Prim and Cottage decor.

Every Thing Spring!



Here's an example of some of the beautiful things you might find. Click on the Caption to take a closer look. This Treasury called Everything Spring was created by a long time team member Kim.  Kim's shop is ValleyPrimitives.

So if you are longing for Spring as I am, browse through Etsy searching for NBCOFG for some relief from this nasty winter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post on a fantastic team!! Thank you for mentioning my shop :)
Kim

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...