Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ramblings of Spring & Strange Dreams

Hand Painted Porcelain Tray
Spring is on it's way and so is Easter. Things that come to mind resurrection and new life, flowers, green, warm rays of the sun.

I was thinking the other day we had a mild winter and I was hoping for that early Spring that the Groundhog said we'd get but wait, the weather man says we are having a snow storm tomorrow....well that puts a crimp in things

Speaking of new life and resurrection  I had this dream the other night. I was at some painting seminar and was going to bed. We had bunks (for some strange reason) in the hotel. I climbed in the bottom bunk and I saw my Mom's face (she passed away on Dec 28, 2012).

She was saying that she could see her Mother (my Grandmother) and she was surrounded by colorful radiant light. That doesn't surprise me because Busha was faithful to the Lord. Well anyway, I remember saying to Mom, "Mom, I REALLY don't want to see dead people." and I up and left the bunk bed...strange dream. Hope if she was coming to me in the dream that I didn't hurt her feelings. I wonder if you get hurt feelings in the afterlife?
___________________________________________________________________-

The piece of porcelain above is available in my Etsy shop. Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/102662783/china-painted-dogwood-and-cross-dresser?

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...