Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Sketches

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, foster mothers.....What are your plans today? I'm coming back from a weekend at the beach. I so needed that get a way.

Today's Sunday Sketch is another one from my Sketchbook Project...theme Make Mine a Double:

Of course I had to do kitties. This reminds me a lot of my girls, Lily and LeeLu. They both like to sit on a bench and look out of the guest room window.


Enjoy the Sunday Sketch and for more awesome art visit http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely picture, I love the way they are gazing so intensly out of the window! Have a great day, Valerie
The word verification just now is *siticat*!!

Marlene said...

Joann, this is adorable, it is funny how cats love to stare out windows. By the way I broke down and joined up for the sketchbook project again, just waiting for my book. I chose the theme "The gray side of life"

Crystal said...

Awwww, this is so very cute! :-)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Awww.....I absolutely adore this sketch. Peace, coziness, companionship...love the feelings that flow from this piece.

Alexandra MacVean said...

PS you are my featured blog this week. Hugs

SHERI COOK said...

Ahhhh...I like the Kitties. Belated HAPPY PPF to you!

Christine said...

very cute 'double'!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...