Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Feature

Today I'd like to feature Deborah O'Toole or Sunnyplainquilting as we know her on Etsy and in our Designing Artists Womens Group (DAWG Team). She joined Etsy this summer and then became a part of our Team.


She is a Nurse specialized in critical care.  Her stress reliever is her sewing machine.  She loves working with fabric on or off the machine. Very detailed oriented, you've got to see her work. It's beautiful.

I love her quilts but her shop is not just limited to quilts. You can find fabric wreaths and even glass blocks decorated with fabric.  The quilt pictured is one of my favorites in her shop.  So....grab your coffee and go check her out. Here's the link to her shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunnyplainquilting
-----------

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...