Friday, September 10, 2010

Small World of the Seafood Festival

Today Glenn and I went to the Maryland Seafood Festival at Sandy Point State Park. It's funny how things happen. I was walking pass the Verizon Wireless stand and some lady says, "the first 5 people who show me their Verizon phones...' So I pull it out and she hands me a bag, lanyard and some other stuff in it. I had no idea what I was winning. Luckily I'm good on the draw! Shoulda been an outlaw!

Then after eating, we are walking through a tent and see some of my former co-workers working an exhibit I created. It was nice to see them. Walked a little further and ran into another former co-worker working at the Fish Mobile.

Giant was passing out samples of Phillips new seafood dip....yummmm....I can highly recommend it! For lunch I had the fried rockfish platter. It too was very yummy. The day was very pleasant. Sunshining, cool, breezy. The perfect day to stroll by the Chesapeake Bay. Tomorrow I'm there again, this time to volunteer to work the Diamond Jim Fishing Tournament.

Available On Etsy Click Here

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Sounds like a very fun day and I loved seeing that beautiful fish painting again.

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...