Saturday, April 18, 2009

DAWG Spring Quest on Etsy

Watercolor ACEOI need to be better at this blogging stuff. It's almost the end of April and I haven't blogged about the DAWG (Designing Artists Womens Group) Team on Etsy.  We have a spring quest going on until the end of April. All the ACEO's entered in the quest start at $4.99 a REAL bargain.


Then there is voting for people's choice....well anyway. This is my entry.


Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23390570


It's watercolor called "The Sun WILL come out"....I guess I was having a bad day when I painted it huh?


Search for DAWG Spring Quest on Etsy.com in tags and titles.


 


 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update to everyone about the Dawg quest, look for us on etsy!

Cabin Fever said...

Now that I am done with my "job", I hope to spend time reading up on your DAWG activities etc.!!! I want to update my Etsy listings too. So keep posting!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...