Saturday, July 5, 2008

Molecular Model of Love


Just finished listing this in my other Etsy Shop - Eclectic Spirit. I made it from beach glass wrapped in 24 gauge wire and sodder. Listing Link

I love beach glass, well I just love the beach and the water all together. It was nice yesterday going to my parents for the 4th. They live on the water so I spent a good deal of time sitting on the pier with my kids and their significant others. I tossed what seemed like a ton of bread off that pier but no fish. Tide was going out. Then I said when the tide changed the bread would go and wouldn't you know it. The tide went slack and then the change came and the little buggers ate up all the bread. Where's my fishing rod!

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...