Friday, March 21, 2008

Because it's spring....


....and the daffodils are popping up in my garden...no flowers yet but I'm hoping soon they will look like this!
This is a piece of handpainted porcelain. Size 4". Porcelain itself is a leaf design with raised veins.Painted on the porcelain is a single yellow daffodil.
You could use it for a tea bag holder, spoon rest or you could put your rings in them. Very versatile. Dishwasher safe.This piece of porcelain is a piece of art to treasure. Time has been taken to carefully design this piece. It has been handpainted and fired many times in a kiln to an approximate temperature of 1400 degrees to obtain the beautiful finished product. Because each piece of porcelain is handpainted, no two pieces are exactly alike
It is available for $8 in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6532556

1 comment:

kris said...

This is a gorgeous piece! You have a blessed Easter also!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...