1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
The name of my shop is SnowmanCollector and if you have a look around you will see that the reason I chose that name is obvious I have developed a great love for all things Snowman!
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I have been on Etsy only since April, 2009. I am fairly new but am learning more every day and loving it!
3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer mostly seasonal items stuffed snowmen, santas, ornies, etc. I also have a few wreaths and wallhangings mixed in to keep it interesting, both for those looking at my shop and for myself as a crafter.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for close to 20 years. I started doing quilting and things just kind of evolved. I started doing local craft shows about 10 years ago. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to branch out a little but didn¡¦t know how or where (I live in a very rural area) and then I discovered Etsy!!!
5. Who or What inspires you?
What inspires me? Everything! There are so many ideas floating in my head, I will never do them all. Plus there are so many new things I want to learn, like rug hooking.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
I can't pick. Usually whatever I am working on at the time is my favorite item.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
At the moment I am only on Etsy. But I am trying to overcome my fear of CyberSpace and hope to at least be on Facebook shortly.