1 Thessalonians 5:18
Inspite of the personal nightmare of the week, I have so much to be thankful for:
1) That my Dad is still with me.
2) That there was no fluid around the heart.3) That the heart had no blockages and that the bypass graphs were working great.
4) That there was no significant fluid around the lungs.
5) That all the hospital staff at both hospitals were so caring, loving and highly competent.
6) That the doctors could control this with medication.
7) That my brother was here the whole week to help and support me.
8) That the horrible cold I had over the past couple of weeks was gone this week.
9) That Dad's doctor is on the ball and takes no chances.
10) That again, I was able to learn the lesson that it's in God's time not mine.
11) For the intercessory prayers of the Blessed Mother and St. John Newman.
12) And finally, for all the wonderful friends and family who prayed for him and gave us love and support
Meet our FAAP Leadership Team
1 day ago