Don't you love signs?
I do and if they are funny,
even better. Today's feature
is Ice House Crafts. I was looking through her shop and
this sign caught my eye. I used to work in a cubicle
and I can definitely relate to this sign! And the one
below is beyond funny! So read a little about one of
my OFG Team members, Ice House Crafts.
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you
choose that name? My etsy shoppe is called Icehousecrafts. I choose that
name as when I started selling and buying online we lived
in an old farmhouse of which was once an icehouse for
the farm that we lived on. The walls in the icehouse
part of the house were 24” thick stone. The farm was
established in 1905.
2. How long have you been on Etsy? I’ve been selling on etsy since February 2008. 3. What type of items do you offer? Mostly on etsy I offer hand painted stenciled wood signs.
I have also offered hand painted vintage pieces from time
4. How long have you been crafting? I’ve been doing crafts since I was a young girl...
from crochet to macramé and finally to decorative
painting. I’ve been painting fulltime since my
middle son was a toddler so about 18 years for
source for inspiration.
They give you the framework
for an idea and things
just go from there.
6. What is your favorite item
in your shop and why? I have to say my favorite things
in my etsy shoppe right now are
my ouija board sign and wrong answer sign. The ouija
board sign because as a young girl I was fascinated
with “how” it worked. The wrong answer one, well
it’s just obvious from looking at it as to why! LOL!
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore,
blog) www.icehousecrafts.blogspot.com www.artfire.com/users/icehousecrafts www.stores.shop.ebay.com/icehousecrafts__W0QQ_armrsZ1 www.icehousecrafts.etsy.com