Well hello everyone. It's hump day (Wednesday) and it's time to feature one of my OFG team members
So I must be hungry this morning because I was thinking who to feature from OFG and I thought of Kris
and her absoluely adorable gingerbread men. They are so cute I just had to share them
with you. The ones pictured are her original signature design. She also has some other awesome
decorative painting in her shop. So on to the interview.
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Painted Kreations........chosen because I paint. The K in Kreations because of my name starting with a
K and I wanted to be original.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
Since February of 2008
3. What type of items do you offer?
I have handpainted items on a variety of surfaces. I paint in different styles, and also create and
paint my own gingerbread designs.
4. How long have you been crafting?
Probably 25 years, more so in the last 10 years, being involved in craft shows and such.
5. Who or What inspires you?
I use painting as a stress release, inspired by designers such as Terrye French, Maxine Thomas,
Monika Brint, Renee Mullins, etc.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
The angel tub with bath items.........love the soft colors and lavendar scents
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
I hope you enjoyed the feature. Tomorrow look for a member of my DAWG Team! :)
Monday Marketplace - Easter Decorations
2 hours ago