Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shine on Shine on Harvest Moon.....

This little doll screams
Happy Valentine's Day
doesn't it? Welcome to
today's feature
"Harvest Moon Prims"
One of my OFG Sisters. Enjoy the interview.

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
My Etsy shop is Harvest Moon Prims....Nothing is prettier or more magical in Fall...than a big ole
Orange Harvest Moon....So when I was thinking on a name for etsy...that came to mind...

2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I have been on Etsy for over a year,but illness made me unable to do much with it until recently.

3. What type of items do you offer?
Hand crafted stitchery,prims,and needfuls

4. How long have you been crafting?
For as long as I can remember..but professionally for over 25 years

5. Who or What inspires you?
My Dad who was a wonderful floral designer was my biggest fan,and always was proud of what I created.
Sadly he passed away four years ago,but I know he is smiling down on my saying..I am so proud of you!

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
hummmm...thats a hard one..Usually my sticheries are my fav

7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
I also have a website: http://www.mtswhimsey.com
my blog: http://www.whimseythoughts.blogspot.com
and on ebay under the user name harvest-moonprimitives

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pick! Thank you for helping out the OFG team!
Happy Ground Hogs Day

Ewe-N-Me said...

Great feature! Thanks for sharing!

Alice said...

OMG, I love that raggedy. And your blog background is beautiful too.

jywheeler said...

It's a pleasure to do it! I love doing these features for my 2 teams.

Alice, thanks for the compliment. I got the background from scrappingblogs.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

That is an adorable Rag Doll.

Firecracker Kid said...

Hey Joann:) That is an excellent dolly for Valentine's Day. You're getting really good at this blogging thang. Keep up the great work. Thanks:) Carol

Barb King of Prairie Harvest Arts said...

Thanks for sharing--- great ragedy!!!!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...