Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Holly Ridge Creations

 Today's OFG Feature is Holly Ridge Creations....she's a primitive designer on Etsy. Here is one of her paintings. She also does gourd head dolls which are very cute.

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
The name of my shop is Holly Ridge Creations and all I can say is that we live on a ridge that has lots and lots of holly...hmmmm, not so creative, huh?

2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I joined the OFG group in the spring of 2008 but I have to confess that I haven't been very diligent in keeping my shop filled. I am trying really hard to correct that.

3. What type of items do you offer
Most of my items are handpainted and one of a kind. I love doing snowmen and santas and will be adding those to my shop along with more trash to treasure items and gourd head dolls.

4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting since the mid 80's...I know, I'm old!! :-)

5. Who or What inspires you?
I am always inspired by and in awe of God's creation. His color palette amazes me.

6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
The favorite thing in my shop right now is my Lily and Jingle Bear primitive doll. But, that will change when I start adding my santas and other holiday items.

7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
http://hollyridgecreations.artfire.com
http://hollyridgecreations.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Jody said...

Great feature! Love her things!

Marlene said...

Nice work, thanks for sharing her with us.

Ewe-N-Me said...

Great feature. Thank you for sharing.

Barb King of Prairie Harvest Arts said...

Beautiful, Thanks for sharing -- looks like spring!!!!!

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Great feature! Thanks for all you do to support our team!
Kim

Unknown said...

Wonderful pick! Thank you for helping the OFG team.

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww, Joann you put a pic up of my favorite item in Judy's shoppe, next to the painted window. I love her paintings. Carol

HollyRidgeCreations said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful feature and the great comments. You made my day!!

Hugs,
Judy

P.S. I love reading the comments...thanks to all you gals, too!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...