1) Tell us about yourself.
Hi my name is Crystal Barton but my mom has always called me Belle. I have been creative since a child and am grateful for my artistic heritage. I recently started creating ACEO (art cards) and am hooked! I still enjoy sketching and making jewelry mostly, but will occasionally paint or etch. I am a stay at home mother of two, registered nurse, wife, and self taught web designer. I love nature, horses, trees, and reading vampire novels.
2) What are your preferred mediums and art scale (miniature, large art, etc)
I recently started creating ACEO (art cards) and am hooked! I still enjoy sketching and making jewelry mostly, but will occasionally paint or etch. ACEO by definition must be 2.5 by 3.5 inches, although I have done smaller images, I rarely go smaller anymore. I tend to sketch in 5X7 or 8X10 sizes when I'm not working on cards. I love sketching celebrities or animals with either pencils or ink..
3) What are your inspirations.
Nature, my family, and my love for the fantastic.
4) Describe your art style.
Loose, free, simple, yet realistic. Honest.
5) Do you do anything other than painting (jewelry, crafts)
Yes, jewelry in all types, some sewing when I am able and invitations or cards.
6) If you blog, what is your blog link.
The Starving Artist's Forum
7) Where do you sell online?
eBay: Search ID: cbelle78
8) Are you opened to commission work?
Yes. Always. You can contact me in any of my stores or direct on my website, artbybelle.com
9) What was your favorite piece of work? If you have a photo, include it.
My first tiny sketch. (above) Edward's Indecision.
8) Do you sell in a brick & mortar shop? If so where?
Yes mainly locally in Fair Grove, Missouri.