! LOL) I love this little guy, all bundled up for winter. He must have known we were about to get a blizzard. He's ready! So grab a cup of java and enjoy Joan's interview. And wile you are at it drop by one of her shops or blogs...you know you don't have anything to do but watch snow fall.....
1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Vintage Keepsake Trunk - I chose this name because I like the idea of searching and finding an old trunk in the attic and opening it to find vintage time-worn treasures from the olden days.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
Since March 2009
3. What type of items do you offer?
Primitive Folk Art handmade soft-sculpture offerings featuring Art Dolls, Home Decor, Holiday and Seasonal Decorations and Collectibles, all created with that time-worn look.
4. How long have you been crafting?
5. Who or What inspires you?
I was inspired as a youth by my Great Aunt and Grandmother that taught me to sew on an old Singer Sewing machine. My crafting really took off when I was injured back in my 30's in an accident and was left in chronic pain and forced to change to a sedentary life style. Creating is Therapy for me and helps me to forget the pain and I thoroughly enjoy it!
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Probably my Art Dolls. I love to dress them in vintage baby clothes from the 1920's and each of them comes out different with their own personality.
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
PLACES TO FIND ME.....Home of Vintage Keepsake Trunk.....