Monday, January 6, 2014

Remember when I said...

....snow was a 4 letter word? Well it really is. Yesterday I was trying to shovel some snow after the rain. I wasn't thinking and it was heavy. Instead of trying to just slide the shovel, I lifted it. Big mistake. Now I'm walking around like an old woman and I can't bend over.

What a mess! Well the good thing about it is that I can't do much so I'll just paint today.




---------------------------------------
The pictured china painted plate is available in my Etsy shop:   https://www.etsy.com/listing/64000341/hand-painted-porcelain-christmas-tree?ref=shop_home_active

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...