Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Here we go again....

snow....I'm praying that this snow will some how just miss us. But I have a feeling that we will be hit pretty good.
Everyone says how pretty the snow is..sure if you just sit and look at it.  But all I can think about is worrying about my kids going to work in it and then clearing the sidewalks and driving in it. 

Not to mention my poor pooch who will have to try to find a place to potty.  Luigi is a cockapoo and has short legs so  I generally have to dig out a little path to a potty spot. 

But he doesn't mind the snow. That crazy ball of fur likes to try to snap at it as it falls. 

Well I guess for now, I'll just sit and watch it fall with my cup of coffee in hand and just hope for the best. 
-------------------------------------------------------

The praying angel pictured is available in my Etsy shop. Here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/168269711/porcelain-prayer-angel?ref=shop_home_active_9


No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...