Friday, November 22, 2013

Making a List....

That's about all. I cannot believe it is this close to Thanksgiving and I'm not done Christmas shopping. I generally start in August. I guess with everything that happened this year loosing Mom and then Dad,
 Handpainted Porcelain

I am happy to say I have 2 people on my list finished but I'm no where close with the others! I may take the easy way out with the DH and just give him a check. I keep asking what he wants for Christmas and he goes "I dunno". Well that's helpful! LOL. I can always come up with a list.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Perhaps after that I will be more in the mood. In the meantime, I'm making a list.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Santa pictured is available in my Etsy Shop. Light him with a mini Christmas light string or put a candle in him..either way he's adorable especially when lit. The photo doesn't do it justice...I'm such a poor photographer.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/62759169/hand-painted-porcelain-santa?ref=shop_home_feat

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...