Tuesday, November 5, 2013

10 Reasons I Love my Fur Baby

Luigi the Cockapoo












10. He brings me toys when I come in the door.
  9. He is always happy to see me.
  8. He wakes me up with puppy kisses.
  7. Sometimes he likes to sit on my head.
  6. He is a cuddler.
  5. He can play paddy cake.
  4. He plays soccer.
  3. He is such a little clown.
  2. When you say leash he goes to get it.

and the number one reason I love Luigi.....

1. He loves me back.

If you are on Facebook, look him up. He has his own page....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luigi-the-Cockapoo/396186160480242

Luigi loves it when he gets new friends!

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...