Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Heat Didn't Keep Us Down!

 So today we ventured out in the 100 degree heat wave out to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore to go to the new Ripley's Believe it or Not. What fun we had. Originally it was to be my husband, me and my grandson, Mason but my son's HVAC job got cancelled today so Joe was able to come with us.

That place is great. Mason was so excited. He was running all over the place, "Was he (or she) real Granny Jo". I'd tell him yes and he squeal with laughter. It was so cute.

Ready for battle.
Peak a boo.
Mason is such a ham. He loves having his photo taken and he seems to always find the perfect pose for the shot. Like look how sweet he looks with the lady with all the rings on her neck. And then he's tough and ready for battle with the Transformer. He's going to be in theater one day, just mark my words!

Joe making a gear man for Mason to play with.
Mason hamming it up with the giant.
Afterwards we went to the new Bubba Gumps next door. Originally Phillips occupied that space but they moved down the street. The food was excellent and the waitress Julianna was so sweet and good with Mason. He just loved her. There was shrimp, shrimp and more shrimp so guess what we ate? LOL....and some crab soup too. Mason had the pepperoni pizza on the child menu. It came with fries and jello. The jello really made a hit. So if you are in the Baltimore area. I highly recommend both places.




No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...