Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Shop, New Friend on Etsy

Well for sometime now I have been taking card making & jewelry workshops at the Pascal Senior Center. It's been a lot of fun.  Besides the lovely cards and the beautiful jewelry I have come home with, I also found a friend. Susan Brown the instructor. 

In our discussions about handmade things, we discussed Etsy and I encouraged her to open a shop there since I have been there for a number of years and really like the community at large, not to mention making a few sales here and there. LOL

Well she bit the bullet and jumped in with both feet and hence was borne:


The photo above is a bracelet, I'm hoping she will teach us soon...hint hint.

So go check it out! And if you love this bracelet as much as me, go buy it at:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/90966831/bead-crocheted-bracelet

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...