Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things That Make Me Giggle

Okay so yesterday I had another episode that made me giggle. My daughter lives in Columbia, Md. It's a "planned community" and things look very uniform and it'sjust hard to find things there unless you are familiar with it.  So when I go I generally use a gps to get around.

I needed to go to find a Party City for some party supplies. So I typed in Party City and GO. Things were going fine until the end. With less than a mile to go, I pass a BIG shopping center but that wasn't it. So I kept going, into a neighborhood. Strange, I thought, no more shopping centers and then I hear. "Arriving at Party City on the Right." There was no mall or shopping center. Where was I?

LONG REACH HIGH SCHOOL.....I just giggled.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...