Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Feature

Another random pick from Etsy. This week I just searched on RAIN and then I narrowed it to art to find this fun piece of art. It seemed fitting to search rain with the deluge we've had lately.   This piece is from the shop RKDsign88. Here's the link to her lovely shop: http://rkdisgn88.etsy.com

The shop is full of whimsical designs available in prints, stationery, tags, you name it. You can't help but smile when you look at these adorable little faces! According to her profile the artist is "a  mom with a daughter & a wonderful husband." She used to live in Stevens Point, Wisconsin & Los Angeles for 8 years and now resides in Jakarta Indonesia. So check her shop out and if you love the print that I have shown as much as I do, go to this link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/64869088/rainy-day-blonde-whimsical-girl-with

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What a cute little image! I am going to check out her shop. :-)

rkdsign88 said...

Wow your blog is so adorable.
Thank you so much for featuring my art, very appreciate it. I tweet about your sweet blog.
Have a wonderful weekend.

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...