Saturday, November 13, 2010

Found a cool site....

for my Christmas shopping!!! I saw this on one of those morning shows on TV and I started using it for my online purchases recently. Have you heard of Ebates?  I just got back a $10.98 check. I wasn't sure if it was for real or not but I figured what the heck I have to shop anyway . Here's the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=MZMJOhUYthk%3D

There are sites like Penney's & Home Depot and some smaller companies. When you shop online you get a certain percentage back. The bigger stores give you less back. Some of the smaller stores have huge savings! They have coupons and free shipping, sales, etc.

Anyway check it out. I'm also trying the groupon.com site the morning show also recommended. I'll let you know how that one goes too!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks Joann,
Every little penny helps these days!
Barb

Lee Pierce said...

Wow! You are a "wealth" of helpful info!
Off to check it out...Thanks!

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...