Monday, November 15, 2010

Bus to No Where

So Saturday, my daughter, me and a friend spent a lot of money to go to see Cirque du Soleil in Madison Square Garden. We were really excited about our trip!

I was the first to arrive at Gunther Charters in Harmans, Maryland. It was strange...no bus...so I walked up to the office and the man says, "where you going?" I told him New York. He said "Oh that trip was moved to next Saturday. Everyone's been called. But you are the third one who showed up."  So I said, "Well then I guess not everyone was called."

I grabbed my phone called my daughter & friend who were on their way. Neither one had any call and obviously the two other ladies who were not with me didn't get called. So I call Gunther Charters today and told them what happened and asked for a credit or refund. Nora kept saying....everyone was called. I told her she wasn't listening, I didn't get a call and neither did four other people!  But she insisted and said no refund no credit so I cancelled all my trips for 2011.

I'm madder than a hornet. I've posted every where, Facebook and Twitter and now on my wait to Yelp.com
I can't believe they wouldn't at least credit me. I've planned many many trips with lots of people with their company.....so lesson learned. NEVER USE GUNTHER CHARTERS of  Harmans, Maryland for your bustrips!

1 comment:

readingsully2 said...

I have a letter to write to a doctor. I have not done it yet. This has encouraged me.

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...