Saturday, July 18, 2009

Christmas in July

It's only 6 months away and I don't know about you but I start early with my Christmas shopping. Primarily because I hate going to the malls when it's so crowded but also because the later you wait the more things are picked over and you don't get exactly what you want. All the good stuff is gone early. 


Figuring that there are others like me who shop early I decided I'd run a Christmas in July sale in my Etsy shop. So this month, until July 31 I have 20% off all my handpainted PORCELAIN.  If you decide you want something before you put it in the shopping card, message me through Etsy and I will readjust the price of the porcelain on the item and move it into a section called Reserved for Customer where you can easily find it and purchase it.

No comments:

A Day in the Past

Facebook reminded me that  8 years ago I was at the coliseum in Rome. The most amazing observation I made was that it was so quiet. People s...